Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Jasper Jackalope OST

Jasper Jackalope is a theoretical platformer created by the theoretical Olivo Instant Grits Company.  In every commerical Jasper has to protect his grits from the evil Cecil Coyote.  The game itself is an homage to Sonic the Hedgehog.  I decided to make this soundtrack before I made the actual game.  The songs are fun cut and paste chiptune samples with some beatboxing laid over the top and I realy like the sound.  I offered some of these loops for Dave Kelly to use on Something Awful's Flash Tub a while back and it was pretty cool when he actually did!  Here is the first draft of most of the soundtrack to Jasper Jackalope.  I still probably need a continue song and maybe a game over.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dammit. This is great. How long did it take you to make this? How long does it take you to make any of this stuff, really? You put out such a huge volume of underappreciated awesome/weird shit. I just watched that Clarissa review video a few minutes ago and it... fuck.

Just fuck, y'know?

Do you have an e-mail address?

design by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP